We are proud to announce that we are now part of IAM, the International Association of Movers, which accounts for the quality of our services and professionalism, providing customers with our high-end solutions.
What is IAM?
The International Association of Movers (IAM) is a global trade body with members who provide moving, forwarding, shipping, logistics, and related services. It is the largest international trade association for the industry, originally founded by charter business that were doing business with the US government.
IAM is now a network of more than 2400 members providing moving, forwarding, shipping, logistics and related services in over 165 countries. Its members, and thus now Shipeezi, benefit from programs and resources that participate in the constant improvement and adaption of our services to changes in the global transportation industry.
Why being part of IAM is important for Shipeezi?
Being part of the IAM is a source of great pride for us as it embodies acknowledgment from industries’ professionals of the quality of our service, and our ethics, as being granted IAM membership means complying with its Code of Ethics.
- Members shall acknowledge and respect the cultural similarities and differences among all members.
- Members shall conduct business in a responsible and professional manner.
- Members shall deal fairly with all customers, Association Members, and other business entities.
- Members shall adhere to a policy of honesty and integrity in accordance with generally accepted principles of conduct.
- Members shall be forthright and trustful in their professional communications.
- Members shall abode by all lawful agreements to which they are a party, including agreements with customers, the Association, and Association Members.